Labels

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As some of you may know I am SUPER OBSESSED WITH SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So my awesome sisters with the help of some friends and my mom put together for my 20th birthday the best SPARKLE party EVER!!!!!! (because they love me!)Here are the fabulous sisters that were behind most of this par-tay!
Blowing Sparkles All Over The Place.
The best Mom in the world.
Blowing out the big 20!
All the wonderful people that help me celebrate sparkles and 2 decades of life!
Then we had a dance party. And Matt brought a disco ball and a stereo and lots of music. Turned that house into a dance club! With ages ranging from 1 year to 60! What what! Cause thats how we do it round here!
Dance off!
The Love birds with glittering hair!
My hottie sister, Sarah Jane. Just keeping it real!
All the shawtys in the club... Do the cupid shuffle... ;)
All the single ladies, all the single ladies!

No comments: