Labels

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

You know that lofty goal I had 2 weeks ago? That "I'm going to lose 17 lbs by june" goal. hahaha-ha-haha I have eaten 5 Hamburgers in the past 6 days because for some reason I have had the most incredibly, strong, ridiculous, craving for them! It is scary!
I did my best to eat healthy over the past 2 weeks. Here is how I did.
Im addicted to Sweet Potato Fries!
Here was one delicious mistake! Cream cheese pecan pie and a mocha!
Cinnamon Apples! Yum! I mixed Coconut oil,oats, honey, vanilla, and cinnamon together poured it all over the apples and baked till the apples were soft! Delicious!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Laura Kaye,

Mimi and I are having fun reading your blog! We'll have to get her signed up to follow you. I'm testing this to see if I signed up right.