Labels

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 4 - 25 Things To Do Before My Next Birthday

1. Hold a new born baby 2. Make at least 3 recipes I found on Pinterest 3. Make at least 3 crafts I pinned on Pinterest 4. Finish writing in 1000 gifts Journal 5. Read a book about The Confederate and Union Army 6. Read a book about Robert E. Lee 7. Read a book about Martin Luther King 8. Memorize who all the presidents were in order 9. See Hunter Hayes 10. Pray for a stranger 11. Stand in public and sing a song very loudly 12. Dress up in ball gowns with friends and go out to eat. 13. Go bowling 15. Finish my 2013 scrap book 16. Learn to type faster so I don't resort to pecking 17. Get a massage 18. Go to Fire House Of Praise for a worship service 19. Be prepared to run my Marathon 20. Visit Bailey at college 21. Go on a hike 22. See Hunger Games 2 23. Memorize a book of the Bible 24. Give 25. Persue with passion my relationship with my Savior

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome. Aaron has some books you could read about confederate army and all...