Labels

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Never Thought I'd See The Day!

I never thought I'd See the day that Chapman would curl my hair! I bought a hair wand, because I wanted to have Taylor Swift Curls! I was having trouble reaching the back of my head! So I went to find one of my sisters to curl my hair... but they were all out side so Chapman was the first sibling I could find. I begged him to curl my hair. He tried doing every gross thing in the book to make me change my mind about wanting him to curl my hair(I will spare you the gory details).... I didn't relent I kept begging (I really wanted Taylor Swift Curls.) Then Miracle of Miracles he stood up and came to my room I showed him how to wrap hair around the wand. (Its easy... obviously because he was able to do it!) and that bad boy curled this whole head of hair! I couldn't believe it!
Now if you were looking for a new hair stylist Chapman is confident he is now the best hair dresser ever and Im sure he would be thrilled to style your hair too! ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks awesome

Alice said...

and he did a pretty fantastic job!