Labels

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Day 11 - Something Unusual

Mrs. Tammie. I mean whats not unusual about a lady with lemon hair, who is a coupon aholic,and spends most of her time hanging out with teenagers!?( She doesn't really have lemon hair we just say that to make her mad!)
Yes Mrs. Tammie is unusual... But In the Best Way Ever! Not only because she goes to CVS with her coupons and comes back with tons of free make-up and shampoo and then lets me have what ever I like from her pile of treasures. And not just because it's my goal to make it to all 50 states and she has taken me to lot of states I have never been to before.
And notjust because she hangs out with a bunch of teenagers all the time taking them to do really fun things like Ice skating.
And zip lining
And 24 hours of Black Friday shopping
And tubing down a river.
But also because she prays for me. Encourages me. Motivates me to memorize scripture. She is always giving. Whether it's her time, or advice or furniture or cookies and pie or stuff she got couponing or sparkling things. She loves me and And I love her! And she gave birth to one of my best friends!!!
And these are some of the reasons why Mrs. Tammie is unusual... In The Best Way Ever!!!

1 comment:

Alice said...

you know she's totally going to cry when she reads this :) she's one of the best friends you guys have - i'm glad you realize it :D