Labels

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 9- Your Favorite Thing To Do Right Now

(Racks Brain) What have I been doing lately?! Well every time I get home from work or any where else I immediately open my computer, go to Pandora and put it on "Put Your Records On" Radio Which might be the best station EVER! It plays other artists like Ingrid Michaelson, Maroon 5, Colby Caillat, Jason Mraz,John Mayer, Plain White T's and Corrine Bailey Rae(Who actually sings Put Your Records On) Also I have been making jewelry a lot lately in preparation for some Christmas Laura Kaye Collection's jewelry shows. Speaking of which if you are interested in having a jewelry party just let me know! (There is free jewelry in it for you!) Here is a little sneak peek of a few things I have made.
Being spontaneous and doing fun things I have done a lot lately with my besties Rebeca and Mary.
Like Friday night we were at Mary's house and she said "Yall lets get dressed up and go downtown Columbia!" So we did... We thought we were all cool walking down town on a Friday night... till we found our selves giggling in the back corner of a yogurt shop. Then we were like "Oh yeah we are so cool and grown up siting here in the back corner eating our yogurt!" Whatever, we had fun! =D

1 comment:

Laura Kaye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.