Labels

Saturday, January 18, 2014

6 Things

1. I stole my brother Chapman's T-shirt that says "Real men drive tractors." I wear it to bed sometimes because It makes me feel safe. 2. I have a horseshoe shaped scar right between my eyebrows because a few years ago my family and I were playing tag in the pool and my brother John David lunged at me and his finger nail put a gash in my head. Lovely. 3. The other day I ate breakfast in bed... Actually it was cauliflower in bed, which really isn't the same at all as breakfast in bed. 4. My sisters, Abby and Mary Alice, got a pogo stick for Christmas. They made it to 800 jumps at one time... Is that human? Well I made it to 38. That's got to count for something. Right? 5. I drink milk straight from the jug right out of the fridge. (I dont drink milk often, but sometimes when you are chewing that cookie you need a gulp or two.) This drives my family crazy and they freak out. I don't think Mary knows I do that yet... shhh don't tell her! ;) 6.Incase you were wondering, I might be a little on the strange side....

No comments: