Labels

Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Traveler's Gift

I read a really good book last week called, "The Traveler's Gift." By Andy Andrews. It's a must read! Awesome story. Very motivating, challenging and encouraging. The book gives 7 life lessons. I'm going to list them here because I think they are important. But don't let this stop you from reading the book because the story that goes with the life lessons is beautiful. LIFE LESSONS: 1.The buck stops here. I am responsible for my past and my future. 2. I will seek wisdom. I will be a servant to others. 3. I am a person of action. I seize the moment. I choose now. 4. I have a decided heart. my destiny is assured. 5.Today I will choose to be happy. I am the possessor of a grateful spirit. 6. I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit. I will forgive myself. 7. I will persist without exception. I am a person of great faith.

No comments: