Labels

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Peace In The Chaos

Do you ever feel like you are losing your mind? Like things are getting out of control? Like things are strange and not making since? And if you try to explain how it feels you just sound crazy? Because it's all in your mind. And no one else can understand your thoughts but you. I have a lot of thoughts and feelings that I would love to write out here or any where just to bring some kind of order to my frazzled mind. Here is the most beautiful thing though, despite my thoughts and feelings God has shown me himself like a light at the end of a tunnel. He has been teaching me how to trust him. I am reminded here and there through sermons and conversations and songs and books of his love. Today I heard one of my favorite songs that I have not heard in a while. It is by Sanctus Real. When I heard it today I thought, Wow hearing that couldn't have come at a more appropriate time. It basically sums up exactly how I feel! The line that describes perfectly how I feel goes "Whatever you're doing inside of me, it feels like chaos but some how there's peace. I believe you're up to something bigger than me, larger than life, something heavenly." Truly, I don't understand how I can be so peaceful despite the raging chaos in my mind. I imagine it has to do with this verse from Philippians 4:7 "And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Amen! I believe that! Jesus is guarding my heart and my mind! In all your ways acknowledge him and He will direct your path! Proverbs 3:6 With this New Year 2014 my prayer is to know God more intimately and understand his heart. Thank you Jesus for never leaving me nor forsaking me!
Bringing in the New Year at Stone Mountain!
With some dancing! ;)
And a beautiful lit up vilage at the base of Stone Mountain! :D
Also visited a German Village on Jauary 1st! And had a few laughs with my beautiful sweet friend Rebeca!

No comments: