Labels

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Project Of The Day. #AfricanSkirts

I really, really, really don't like sewing or sewing machines. Sometimes I think "Man it would probably be a good idea to learn how to use this thing without help from mom. Just incase I really need to know how some day." But then I just can't get past the really not enjoying it phase. Any way, back in May, which was 8 months ago, I went to Africa and bought a bunch of fabric. When I got back I had great intentions to sew ties to the ends of the fabric so I could wear them as wrap around skirts. The only problem; I couldn't bring myself to deal with that sewing machine. Finally today, 8 months later, I somehow got in a mood to create these wrap around skirts. With help from mom of course. And my little helper Abby.
So there it is. I finally got some African wrap around skirts made. Mission accomplished.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your hair is Crazy! ;)