Labels

Friday, January 17, 2014

I Have Decided To Be Happy Because It Is Good For My Health.

Today Mary(my roomie, bestie) got to see her husband for the first time after 2 months as he graduated from Boot Camp! Woot woot! Go Alex!
Aren't they so beautiful! On another note have you ever heard this quote "You can take a girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl." Mary and I were raised in the sticks. Now we are both living in civilized land. Aka a neighborhood in town. We went on a walk and found the one little patch of woods in the neighborhood. Because, "Ya can't take the country out of the girl." =D
Also I had a blond moment. I was making a fruit,spinach, smoothie. I put all the ingredients in the blender and turned it on. Only then did I realize I forgot the blade... Oops
So I dumped all the ingredients into a bowl put the blade in the blender then poured all the ingredients back in the blender. #facepalm

No comments: