Labels

Friday, November 22, 2013

AB RIPPER X

So my computer (This new one that I just got and was so excited about and that I made sure before I bought it had everything I wanted on it and it even has a touch screen as a bonus. I could care less if it has a touch screen or not but the one I got ended up having one so hey, that cool! Yeah that computer.) Well it doesn't have a CD/DVD player... because... I forgot to check for that? Seriously? I needed to check for a CD/DVD player? Its this cool advanced computer and it doesn't even have a CD/DVD player? Um.. Ok well then be that way. So I guess I will order a portable CD/DVD player that can plug up to my computer. Anyways that is not what this post is about. That was my short long rant about how I feel about that. This post is about AB RIPPER X.
Which is an awesome ab workout if you stick with it! The reason I ranted is because a month ago when I started doing AB RIPPER X I went to put the workout DVD in my computer and behold there was not a DVD player! Luckily you can access it online. So thats what I have been doing thank you Youtube! I have been at it right at a month. I have been doing it every other day. I missed one day that I can remember. I can personally see a difference! Babam! That makes me happy! Also someone said to me today, "Have you lost weight Laura Kaye?" I said, "Maybe a little but I have been working out and toning up so I haven't lost much weight but I have gained muscle and you know what they say 'Fit is the new skinny!'" I plan on sticking with it at least till the end of January. I have heard that it takes 3 months to see a major difference... actually I think that's what I heard I'm not even sure, but as long as I keep believing that, maybe it will keep me going. Im a pretty determined person so Im not worried about quitting really. Anyways if you want a good ab workout "AB RIPPER X" is where it's at! I can definitely see and feel a difference and my clothes fit better! Now to find a good leg workout! ;)

No comments: