Labels

Friday, November 22, 2013

Last Weekends Happenings (Yes, I am behind)

Hannah, my oldest of my younger sisters, and I went to John David, our older brothers girlfriend, Liz's apartment. (If I have not lost you yet keep reading) ;) She and her room mates were having a dinner party with some of the girls and boys that go to their college. CIU.The girls made a great dinner with homemade french fries, venison burgers and delish carrot salad. With Hot chocolate to top it off. We all had a good time talking and relaxing. Here is a picture of my beautiful sister Hannah out side of Liz's apartment. The view is pretty gorgeous!
On Saturday Carrie and I went to a craft show to sell our fabulous hand crafted wears, Carrie made Scarves and Blankets and had some christmas ornaments as well.
I make jewelry So I brought that.
Then on Monday Alex Mary's Husband left for NAVY SEAL BOOT CAMP. The night before we had a going away party for him.
Obviously Roselyn was very upset that he was leaving.
Alex saying good bye to all the kids that he helped teach on Sunday nights.

1 comment:

Southern Gal said...

I love Mary's hair! I suppose I know the hairdresser who did that?