Labels

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

BJU Adventure

Yesterday I went with the Dabbs to drop Sarah Jane(my sister) and Olivia Dabbs off at Bob Jones University for the highschool festival week. They entered some art work into the an art competition and Sarah Jane will be competing in a bible memory competition. She memorized John Chapter 17. If they win or make 2nd place in any of their events they will get to go to a BJU summer camp for free! While we were there I took off with my favorite Bailey Girl (who attends BJU) and we went to the mall. Where we bought some cute things and then hit the Starbucks, where I got a Peppermint Mocha with whip cream and sea salt on top! Mmmm... Devine! Here I am with Bailey, Olivia, and Sarah Jane! :D
On our way to BJU we sat in the back of the van and watched my favorite movie........... 7 Brides for 7 Brothers!!! I have not seen that movie in years!
Seriously, Best Movie Ever!!!

No comments: