Labels

Monday, November 11, 2013

Time Is Precious.

My best Friend Mary got married to Alex on October 4th. They moved into a pretty little house 20 minutes away from my house. Alex is going into the Navy Seals so he has to leave for bootcamp on November 18th. He will be gone for 6 months. (Say a prayer for the both of them) In the mean time Mary didn't want to be alone so she asked me if I would like to move in with her! I said yes!!! I am excited and I am nervous and I am happy and I am sad. I am excited for a new adventure. I have lived in the same house my whole life. This will be my first time to live somewhere else. I am sad because now as the day approaches I realize that my time with my family will be becoming less. (Even if it is only for 6 months)(and even if I can come home as often as I want because heck its just down the road and across town.) I am happy because I will get to spend more time with Mary. Marys path and path in life has not been crossing as much with my path in the past few years. She went to college in Sumter while I was going to Cosmetology School in Camden then we both began working. Her at a preschool and me at a hair salon. So its not that we didn't want to spend time together, our paths just didn't cross that often. Now we will get to see each other all the time! I am nervous because a lot of things can happen in 6 months and there is not all ways the guarantee that I will be returning home and that makes me nervous. And Im nervous because Im pretty sure another sister is going to move into my room an take over. So if I do return what if they don't have a place for me!?(I will just kick her back out) ;) So while I have this last month at home I am making the most of it by spending more time with my sisters! This week we played a long game of phase 10.
And another night the sister and I went to Lugoff House of Pizza. But I didn't get a picture. Then we came home and watched a movie. So anyways I hate to get all bittersweet on ya. Let me just say go make the most of the time you have with those you love because memories are a precious thing to have.

No comments: