Labels

Friday, November 22, 2013

Perfume

So I moved! Its official. Its been 5 days. I have been meaning to post pictures of my new room. I will soon. Maybe tomorrow. I had a blast making a whole new room! I love my new room! I miss home and my family! But I really love coming home to my and Mary's house. And living closer to work and the grocery store and the gas station and the bank and everything else! haha #Countrylifeproblems. I love creating my new home. As a lady friend of mine said "Its just a natural woman instinct thing built in us to nest and create a home." Once again I just ranted before getting to the point of this post. Mary my house mate has this perfume from Rue 21. When she wears it you can smell it all day and it is glorious! It is called "revert"
So she wore it the other day. I could smell it in the house and it's just oh so nice, so I had to spritz some on myself. (Shh...dont tell her I did that.) All day I could smell it! It was great! So this morning I wanted to spray it on again... but I resisted because she did buy it. So I went to see what perfumes I have. I saw my Rue 21 perfume called "Midnight Sparkle."
Mary actually bought it for me for Christmas last year. I spritzed it on this morning and I can still smell it this evening! I Love it too!!! I have a hard time deciding what it smells like. Kinda like vanilla and doughnuts but not exactly... idk. So I have decided its just Rue 21 smells I love in general! I guess they are just the best! =D And they are only 10 bucks so thats great! :D And Im not going to use Mary's perfume any more. So dont worry! It was a moment of weakness. The perfume is just that good! I will just have to get myself some! Or better yet someone can get me some for Christmas ;)

No comments: